" align="CENTER" height="0" width="0">
Helianthus.
he came in my dreams :)
Tuesday, November 30 @ 3:46 PM |

last night ... i dreamed of him ... too beautiful dream for me ... i do not think that i could dream him again after so long all of that disappeared from my memory ... this means ... i still love him ... right ... i do still love him ... but i just think as brothers own womb ... once we were lovers ... and many who say we are compatible ... i feel very happy ... at least there who love us when we are together ... but that was before ... now , i think he is just like my brother ... because ... i was not destined for him ... i admit all that implied  ... after the departure of him ... i live the more confused ... everything i do will always make me remember of him ... i hate to feel so ... so difficult for me to forget about him ... after i realized that he was not for me ... i can accept the fact that all ... after all this time i was not happy as ever ... someone came in my life ... and has brightened my days ... i call him as ... My Peaceness ... My soul ... And ... My Heaven ... he's the first person i love all my heart ... and that is you ... ***** ***** ! our first meeting was on facebook ... there too he applied for me to be his girlfriend ... i thank him with a willing heart ... for us , together ... ups and downs have become the norm in our relationship ... i too love him ... he also had a feeling like that ... i know ... our relationship ... has been opposed by many parties ... they do not like us together ... there are words we do not qualify for an affair ... i really heartburn with their words ... but , the spirit conveyed by ***** ***** ... quiet my soul back ... thank you very much ***** *****! i loves you, darling ! day after day ... after 4 months i was with him ... finally , our relationship is broken ... this final say on everything my own will ... i'm not willing to listen to the words that were raised by them to us ! i was quite depressed ! i'm sorry to say dropped out of this ... however , he was so disappointed with me ... i understand his feelings ... i had to do all of that ... i do so for the benefit both of us ... i want him to know that i'm not that easy to let him go from my side ... not at all ... i too love him ... even until this moment ... he still has half of my soul ... still ... but i know ... he's already has a replacement myself ... i'm happy if he was happy ... any memories of us ... always planted in my heart and memory ... my words to you at this time ... i miss our wonderful moments together ( IH )  love from me to all readers ... ti amo :)


Older Post | Newer Post
Landlord

Arin for short.

Happy 6th Anniversary Blogshut! Much love for you, my Dear! ❤ 20Nov2010 - 20Nov2016 :)

Check It Out!

Diary NAA's

Twitter: @rinrzk_

Instagram: @azreenamiera

Older Entries


Here's Your Words💋


Helianthus✿




Click here!



Credits!

Template by : Mieyra | Biela
Full Edited : Azreen Amiera
Image From : we❤it

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!